Thank for you for registering for the April 25, 2017 National Zero Waste Council webinar (9:00 am to 10:00 am PST) - National Food Waste Reduction Strategy for Council Members.
Please save the following login instructions for the day of the event.
Our webinar will be run on the "Adobe Connect" platform which works on a variety of standard web browsers and computers requiring almost no preparation beforehand.
To participate in the webinar
- Please visit this link on April 25, 2017:
http://meet66017093.adobeconnect.com/webinar (please bookmark this link)
- You will be taken to the "National Zero Waste Council - Member Webinar" page hosted by the Adobe Connect system.
- Select "Enter as a Guest" and then type in your name as it will be displayed to the rest of the audience and presenter(s).
- Click on "Enter Room" and the session will begin. To ensure that your participation is as smooth as possible, we invite you to run this "Adobe Connect" test sometime before the session. The test is located at:
https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. This test will run through 4 checks.
It is not necessary to pass the 4th test - there is no need to install the "Adobe Connect Add-In".
You will be able to hear the webinar presentation using Adobe Connect through your computer speakers. This is the preferred way for you to have your audio setup.
If you are not able to make your computer speakers work then you are welcome to dial into our phone conference which will be in a
- Verbal questions are not being taken over the phone conference nor are they being taken using Adobe Connect.
Questions and comments can be submitted using the text chat interface within Adobe Connect.
If you have any technical questions about the test and/or logging in, please email
We look forward to your participation.
National Zero Waste Council Secretariat